We Can Help You Prevent Sewer Backups in Charlotte
Sewer backups are a costly mess. Damage and restoration can be costly—on average, about $4,400.
Komfort Air can help you keep clear of that by validating you have a backflow assembly. This protects against backups.
Many homeowners may not be aware they’re responsible for maintaining and repairing the sewer lateral. This is the pipeline that connects the Charlotte sanitary sewer main and your house.
At Komfort Air, our plumbers and technicians have the skills, certification and talent to handle everything associated with sewer service and sewer inspection.
No matter what’s leading your sewer to back up or become obstructed, make sure to contact us as soon as you realize there’s an issue. Taking care of it before it gets out of control can help you avoid pricey loss to your home.
Common Causes of Sewer Backup
Blockages in the city’s sanitary sewer main can cause your sewer to back up. Tree roots can also cause problems if they expand into your lines.
There are several you can do to avoid a backup.
- Dispose of waste correctly.
- Don’t dump grease down your drain.
- Don’t flush paper towels, wet wipes or feminine goods.
- Have Komfort Air put in a backwater prevention valve to prevent sewer backflows.
- Have us check for and correct bad plumbing connections, like French drains, sump pumps or other flood control systems. These connections can block your lines with debris and silt.
- Replace your line and tap with plastic pipe to prevent tree roots from damaging your lines.
Get in touch with Komfort Air today at 704-705-8135 or book an appointment online and let us do the grimy work for you. We provide outstanding equipment solutions and Expert service for all your plumbing needs. And our work is supported by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for a year.*