End Expensive Water Leaks in Your Charlotte Home
A normal home squanders 2,000 to 20,000 gallons of water each year as a result of leaks, according to the Alliance for Water Efficiency.
Dripping faucets and leaky water heaters aren’t difficult to find. But other leaks like toilet flapper valves or cracked water supply lines can go undetected for years.
A water leak can be expensive. You’re paying for surplus water you don’t need, and leaks can wreak havoc on your home.
That’s why it’s important to find and repair minimal leaks.
Komfort Air Service Experts is here to help you accomplish just that. We have the skills for Expert leak detection and water line repair in Charlotte.
6 Signs You Might Have a Plumbing Leak
Pinpointing and repairing leaks are the most common calls we take for plumbing services. Finding a leak right away can help you avoid pricey water damage. Some leaks can be harder to find than others, but there are a couple telltale hints that you need to call a plumber in Charlotte. Here are the top six:
- Your water bill is more expensive than average.
- Your pipes frequently make thumping sounds.
- There are rusty stains in your tub, or your water is rust colored.
- Floors or walls seem moist or soft.
- You spot water stains on the ceiling or walls.
- There’s wet soil or erosion close to your residence’s foundation.
How to Figure Out if You Have a Leak
If you believe you have a leak but can’t find the evidence, check your water meter:
- Make sure no water is being used inside or outside your home.
- Look at the leak indicator on your water meter. The indicator is typically a triangular dial or small silver circle. If the dial is turning, you likely have a leak.
We can identify the source of the leak and get it repaired before you spend more money or by chance damage your home.
Common Places for Water Leaks
With all the locations water is used in your home, there are many areas you could uncover a leak.
Leaks can be started by broken seals around water connectors, corroded pipes, clogs and more.
They usually occur:
- On water supply lines and connections below the kitchen sink
- In washing machines, notably kinds that are growing old
- In hot- and cold-water hoses plugged into your washing machine
If you find signs of a leak, we can get things back to normal. Plus, we stand behind all of our work with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for a year.* Contact us at 704-705-8135 or book an appointment online.