We Support Our Furnace Installation in Charlotte With a 100% Guarantee
We don’t merely mend and maintain heating systems, we also offer the highest quality furnace installation in Charlotte.
What makes our skilled services different from other companies? We’ve perfected our process as time has gone by.
All of our technicians are ACE certified, which means they’ve received the most respected technical certification in HVAC. They also are involved in continuing industry and equipment training to discover the leading procedures to provide furnace repair and furnace maintenance, in addition to skilled furnace installation.
And we back all of our work with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* We’re so confident in our quality offerings that we give you time to think it over—a year, actually.
Call us at 704-705-8135 to request your furnace installation today.
How Should I Know When to Replace My Furnace?
It might be difficult to know exactly when your heating system is beginning to fail or how often you should replace your furnace. However, your heating system will display clues that it’s close to shutting down for good. Here are a few of the most common signs of needing furnace installation.
1. Furnace Age
With quality maintenance, many furnaces run for close to 20 years, although some might last even longer. If yours is approaching that age, it’s helpful to initiate planning for furnace replacement. That way, you won’t have an interruption in comfort when your furnace shuts down permanently.
2. Furnace Repair Frequency and Cost
Furnace repair when this happens. If your newest bills are more than half the cost of a new furnace or our Experts are frequently fixing your heating system, you should start thinking about getting a new furnace.
3. Decreased Comfort and Increased Heating Bills
Your furnace loses efficiency as it ages. As a result, your comfort and heating bills can suffer. Here are a couple of signs that your furnace is having trouble keeping up:
- Your furnace turns on and off too frequently, even if you consistently change the air filter.
- Your furnace pumps cold air even when the filter is clean.
- You have trouble regulating the temperature in your home.
- You’re constantly turning up the thermostat because your home seems too cold.
- Your energy bills are skyrocketing.
Furnace installation may help you decrease your heating bills, even if you keep your thermostat the same. That’s because newer furnaces are much more efficient at turning fuel into heat. For example, an old 80% AFUE furnace wastes 20% of the fuel it consumes, while a newer 95% high-efficiency model only wastes 5%. Those savings in HVAC energy-efficiency ratings
can definitely add up over its lifetime!
4. Strange Furnace Noises
It’s common for your furnace to make some noise as it runs. But furnace noises like rattling, banging or screeching may mean there’s something severely wrong with it. Because these problems can be expensive to remove, it’s typically better to get a new furnace.
5. Yellow Burner Flames
When your furnace is working properly, its burner flames should be blue. If you find yellow flames, it means your furnace isn’t combusting fuel very efficiently and may even be creating hazardous carbon monoxide. A furnace with carbon monoxide concerns is a safety hazard and needs to be replaced right away.
Should I Replace My Furnace and Air Conditioner at the Same Time?
It’s often more affordable to replace your furnace and air conditioner at the same time. Additionally, you’ll also enjoy higher energy efficiency year-round. Here’s when you should replace both systems at the same time:
- Your furnace and air conditioner are more than 15 years old.
- You want to install a high-efficiency air conditioner soon, which may not be compatible with an older unit.
- You want to increase your energy savings with a smart thermostat, which may struggle to work with older heating and cooling equipment.
- Installation is difficult.
- You don’t want to have to worry about heating and cooling repairs in the next few years.
Understanding when to schedule furnace installation can be time-consuming and frustrating. Our Experts at Komfort Air have an A+ in home comfort, so you can count on them to help you make the right decision. Get started by calling us at 704-705-8135 to request your free home comfort assessment today!
What to Anticipate When it’s Furnace Installation Time
Here’s what you can anticipate when we hook up your new furnace.
- Neat installation—When we walk into your home, we’ll use shoe coverings to protect your floors from any mud we might track in. We set up sheets around the installation area to avoid messes.
- Pro services—Our Experts have earned some of the highest prestigious technical certifications in the business.
- A thorough check—After we’ve complete installation, we go down a list to double-check your heating equipment is operating properly before we take off.
- Going the extra mile—We’ll install your new furnace to adhere to local code. And we’ll frequently go the extra mile, for the most outstanding installation anywhere.
Book Your Furnace Installation Today with Komfort Air
Need an additional reason to buy a furnace from Komfort Air?
Your new heating system includes a free membership plan. This provides you an advantage on suitable furnace service and keeps your warranty validated.
Give us a call at 704-705-8135 or contact us online to schedule your appointment today. *Not applicable to the Advantage Program. See your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee is subject to certain restrictions and limitations as set forth in the applicable Terms and Conditions.