A popping sound is a common sign of a duct design that’s too small. This takes place when there’s greater airflow than your ductwork can handle.
Troubles with your ductwork might create other ventilation and air quality problems, such as:
- Excessive noise
- Greater energy consumption
- Premature system breakdown
- Irregular heating and cooling
- Nonfunctioning AC compressor in the summer
- Overheated furnace or heat pump in the winter
- Mold increase in ducts
Get in touch with an experienced company in Charlotte, like Komfort Air Service Experts, to inspect your home's ventilation system. We can offer suggestions for duct repair or installation.