We Guarantee You'll Be Pleased with Our Pro AC Installation in Charlotte
When you are looking for AC installation in Charlotte, you should avoid skimping and letting just anybody put in your new unit.
That’s where the professionals from Komfort Air Service Experts come in. In addition to having the skills and endorsements to back up our expert air conditioning installation, we’ll offer you a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Contact us at 704-705-8135 to schedule your AC installation right away.
5 Signs You Should Consider Air Conditioning Installation
Your air conditioner will start giving you little hints that it needs to be replaced. Here are five of the most common ones.
- You regularly need repairs. As your air conditioner advances in years, its energy efficiency goes down and more susceptible to breakdowns. If we’re often at your home for air conditioning repairs, you might be due for a new air conditioner.
- Repairs are more than half the cost of a new air conditioner. Repairs quickly add up. When they’re greater than half the cost of a new air conditioner, it’s time to replace yours.
- Your air conditioner is past 15 years old. With yearly air conditioning maintenance, your cooling system could work for 20 years. However, it’s smart to start planning for replacement around the 15-year mark so it’s not a surprise.
- Your air conditioner uses R22 refrigerant. If your air conditioner was put in prior to 2010, it potentially runs on R22 refrigerant. This refrigerant isn’t being made anymore as a result of its damaging effects on the ozone layer. Because R22 has been discontinued, resolving a refrigerant leak would be very expensive.
- You want to trim your energy bills. Selecting an ENERGY STAR® air conditioner and linking it with a smart thermostat is a good way to save on electrical bills. Even if you’re replacing an air conditioner that’s only 10 years old, the Department of Energy says a more efficient model could save you 20–40% on cooling costs.
At Komfort Air Service Experts, our Experts will partner with you to select the ideal model for your needs. We’ll also conduct a Manual J Heating and Cooling Load to ensure right sizing.
We understand that needing a new air conditioner can be a crisis you’re not fully financially prepped for. That’s why we have flexible financing. For just one low monthly fee, you’ll receive a new air conditioner. You won’t need a down payment, and installation costs, annual maintenance and repairs are all built in. Plus, you’ll get to pocket any valuable manufacturer’s rebates.
As a valued Advantage Program member, you’ll also get 24/7/365 priority service and no overtime or trip charges—ever!
What to Plan on Throughout Air Conditioner Installation
What differentiates us from every other HVAC repair location in Charlotte? Here are several of the steps we take when we’re installing your system.
When our Expert specialists are at your residence, you presume they’ll install your new system for optimal energy efficiency. And they’ll have your house and garden in an unchanged condition as when they arrived.
Beyond that, you can relax knowing you’re working a totally licensed, bonded and insured company.
- Orderly installation—When the hook-up procedures require us to come inside your house, we’ll put on shoe coverings to shield your floors from dust. We’ll also put down drop cloths at the installation location to keep your carpet shielded from refuse during our work.
- Exceptional service—Our techs are ACE-certified. This indicates they’ve finished extensive training to achieve the most sought-after technical certification in HVAC.
- Attention to detail—We’ll go over an installation list during the process to double-check each individual little thing is taken care of. We’ll also ensure your system is cooling properly and is up to local guidelines before we finish the job. Once installation is completed, we’ll double-check you understand how to operate your new thermostat and unit.
- Constant updates—We’ll communicate how the process is unfolding and when you can expect us to be finished.