It’s simple to not remember routine maintenance for your heating and cooling system. But it’s the most important thing on our minds at Komfort Air.
That’s due to the fact routine service gives many advantages for your equipment, including greater efficiency and a decreased likelihood for malfunctions. You can get these advantages—and more—by signing up for our Maintenance+ membership.
As a member, you’ll get rapid response with 24/7/365 priority service. You’ll also pay less for our Expert repairs. As always, our work is backed by a one-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Our Experts will also perform a thorough examination of your equipment whenever they’re at your home. These examinations might help pinpoint heating, cooling and indoor air quality troubles. If you need to improve your residence’s air, this membership can help you save on air quality products also.
You’ll also be given our Home Health™ Report Card, which reviews the HVAC issues in your residence. This might help you make a knowledgeable selection when you’re trying to decide between repair or replacement.
Why is Regular HVAC Maintenance so Important?
Routine maintenance provides many advantages for your heating and cooling unit.
- Gives back efficiency that can save you up to 30% on heating and cooling bills.**
- Discovers minor problems before they create costly breakdowns.
- Helps prolong your unit’s life span.
- Keeps your manufacturer’s parts warranty intact.
- Helps safeguard your household from carbon monoxide poisoning, if you rely on a fuel-burning furnace.
This membership plan has annual Precision Tune-Ups for your comfort units. This service is the most comprehensive in the business. That’s since its numerous cleaning and adjustment procedures help restore your unit to peak efficiency, reliability and energy savings.
Besides a 29-point visual inspection, here’s what each maintenance appointment will cover.
Cooling Precision Tune-Up
- Testing thermostat calibration
- Observing refrigerant pressure and cooling cycle
- Analyzing A/C starting capacities and safety controls
- Cleansing the condenser coil and condensate drain
- Replacing standard air filters
Heating Precision Tune-Up
- Cleaning and adjusting burner and ignition assembly
- Checking thermostat calibration and combustion air
- Testing furnace starting capabilities and safety mechanisms
- Adding new standard air filters
- Securing electrical connections
- Measuring volts/amps
What Our Maintenance+ Membership Involves
- Yearly Precision Tune-Ups
- Energy savings up to 30%**
- Regular safety inspections
- Guaranteed 24/7/365 priority service
- Zero trip or overtime fees
- 15% discount on repairs and air quality solutions
- One-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee* on repairs
- Lifetime thermostat warranty
- Home Health™ Report Card on every visit
- 29-point visual inspection on every visit
To get started, contact our Experts at 704-705-8135. We’ll help you find the ideal membership plan to match your necessities and budget. *For Maintenance+, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed Maintenance+ agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details. **Potential savings may vary depending on age and condition of equipment, personal lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, and installation of equipment and duct system.