It’s simple to not remember routine maintenance for your heating and cooling system. But it’s the most important thing on our minds at Komfort Air.
That’s due to the fact annual service offers many advantages for your unit, including greater efficiency and a reduced possibility for malfunctions. You can get these advantages—and more—by choosing our Maintenance+ membership.
As a member, you’ll get quick response with 24/7/365 priority service. You’ll also pay less for our Expert repairs. As always, our work is backed by a one-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Our Experts will also complete a thorough examination of your unit whenever they’re at your home. These checks might help find heating, cooling and indoor air quality troubles. If you need to improve your house’s air, this membership can help you save on air quality products as well.
You’ll also be given our Home Health™ Report Card, which reviews the HVAC issues in your house. This might help you make a knowledgeable choice when you’re going back and forth over repair or replacement.
Why is Annual HVAC Maintenance so Important?
Annual maintenance delivers many benefits for your heating and cooling unit.
- Gives back efficiency that can save you up to 30% on heating and cooling bills.**
- Discovers little problems before they result in costly breakdowns.
- Helps prolong your system’s life span.
- Keeps your manufacturer’s parts warranty intact.
- Helps shield your loved ones from carbon monoxide poisoning, if you have a fuel-burning furnace.
This membership plan has seasonal Precision Tune-Ups for your comfort system. This service is the most comprehensive you can find. That’s due to the fact its numerous cleaning and adjustment procedures help restore your system to peak efficiency, reliability and energy savings.
Besides a 29-point visual inspection, here’s what each checkup offers.
Cooling Precision Tune-Up
- Assessing thermostat calibration
- Observing refrigerant pressure and cooling cycle
- Examining A/C starting capabilities and safety devices
- Cleansing the condenser coil and condensate drain
- Replacing standard air filters
Heating Precision Tune-Up
- Cleaning and adjusting burner and ignition assembly
- Checking thermostat calibration and combustion air
- Testing furnace starting capabilities and safety mechanisms
- Adding new standard air filters
- Securing electrical connections
- Measuring volts/amps
What Our Maintenance+ Membership Involves
- Yearly Precision Tune-Ups
- Energy savings up to 30%**
- Regular safety inspections
- Guaranteed 24/7/365 priority service
- Zero trip or overtime fees
- 15% discount on repairs and air quality solutions
- One-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee* on repairs
- Lifetime thermostat warranty
- Home Health™ Report Card on all visits
- 29-point visual inspection on every visit
To get started, reach our Experts at 704-705-8135. We’ll help you find the ideal membership plan to match your requirements and budget. *For Maintenance+, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed Maintenance+ agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details. **Potential savings may vary depending on age and condition of equipment, personal lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, and installation of equipment and duct system.