Summer has officially arrived in Charlotte and the last thing you need is your AC going out during the extreme weather. Help avoid your home’s air conditioner from malfunctioning with a yearly AC tune-up from Komfort Air.
What exactly is an air conditioning tune-up?
Just like you visit your physician yearly for an exam, an air conditioning tune-up is a yearly visit to make sure your central air conditioning is healthy and operating correctly. Most common air conditioner tune-ups will cover calibrating the thermostat, cleaning the condenser coils, inspecting your refrigerant levels and checking for leaks, inspecting and tightening all electrical connections, and evaluating the performance of the blower motor and blower belt.
AC tune-ups with Komfort Air
When you call Komfort Air for your A/C system tune-up, our tune-ups come complete with a full visual inspection and an extensive cleaning. Read on to see the complete list of steps in our System Inspection and Precision air conditioner tune-up.
- Full calibration of thermostat
- Examine oil and air filters
- Check blower components
- Gauge air flow
- Examine all electrical connections
- Verify proper system performance
- Examine quality of installation
- Examine area around AC
- Check equipment clearances
- Examine overall condition
- Examine condenser and evaporator coils
- Test starting capabilities
- Test safety components
- Assess temperature variance in supply and return
- Observe refrigerant pressure
- Inspect condensate drains
- Clean or replace standard air filters
- Tightening of electrical connections
- Assess volts and amps
- Lubricate all moving pieces
- Clean condensate drain
- Administer protective coating
- In-place cleaning of blower components
- Observe cooling cycle
- Administer biocide treatment
- Clean condenser coil
Komfort Air in Charlotte is currently getting pumped for summer with discounts on air conditioning tune-ups and select HVAC equipment upgrades. To discover more or schedule your annual A/C system tune-up, call 704-705-8135 today!