Summer has made its way to Charlotte and the last thing you need is your AC going out during the extreme temperatures. Help prevent your home’s air conditioner from malfunctioning with a yearly AC tune-up from Komfort Air.
What exactly is an air conditioning tune-up?
Just like you visit your physician yearly for an exam, an air conditioning tune-up is a yearly visit to make sure your central air conditioning is healthy and operating correctly. Most common air conditioner tune-ups will cover calibrating the thermostat, cleaning the condenser coils, evaluating your refrigerant levels and looking for leaks, inspecting and tightening all electrical connections, and evaluating the function of the blower motor and blower belt.
air conditioner tune-ups with Komfort Air
When you call Komfort Air for your A/C system tune-up, our tune-ups incorporate a full visual inspection and an extensive cleaning. Read on to see the complete list of steps in our System Inspection and Precision air conditioner tune-up.
- Fully calibrate thermostat
- Examine air and/or oil filters
- Evaluate blower components
- Gauge air flow
- Examine all electrical connections
- Verify proper system performance
- Examine quality of installation
- Inspect area around AC
- Check system clearances
- Examine overall condition
- Check condenser and evaporator coils
- Test starting capabilities
- Test safety components
- Assess temperature variance in supply and return
- Monitor refrigerant pressure
- Inspect condensate drains
- Clean and/or replace standard home air filters
- Tightening of electrical connections
- Assess volts and amps
- Lubricate all moving pieces
- Clean condensate drain
- Apply protective coating
- In-place cleaning of blower components
- Observe cooling cycle
- Administer biocide treatment
- Clean condenser coil
Komfort Air in Charlotte is currently celebrating summer with discounts on AC tune-ups and qualifying HVAC equipment upgrades. To discover more or schedule your seasonal A/C system tune-up, call 704-705-8135 today!