We have discussed common air conditioning problems, now we’d like to share common furnace and heating issues Mint Hill homeowners often call Komfort Air about. Although there are quite possibly hundreds of causes why your Mint Hill home’s furnace or heating system may need to be repaired. Below is a list of the top five complications that may cause your furnace or heating equipment to break down:
1. Thermostat breaks resulting in no heat, fan spinning or comfort problems
2. Air circulation problems from fan motors, belts and bearings, causing furnace overheating or poor heating control
3. Flithy and clogged filters that cause airflow and comfort problems
4. Pilot light or furnace ignition issues, resulting in intermittent or no heat
5. Lack of maintenance may cause unexpected breakdowns, poor comfort or higher energy costs (plus a lot of homeowner frustration!)
Every one of these common issues can be fixed by a professionally qualified, NATE-certified technician. Technicians from Komfort Air can quickly spot the problem area and make the required repairs. Having a precision tune-up or maintenance plan could prevent practically all heating problems that leave you with no heat or low comfort levels. During a tune-up, all the components are checked and serviced so they work correctly and at peak efficiency during the heating season. Critical items like Carbon Monoxide checks, plenty of combustion air, equipment clearances, and equipment safety are also top elements to the tune-up process. Most importantly – safety first! Never forget that furnaces of any age have the potential to pose safety hazards from combustion or gases, this is particularly the case if a NATE-certified technician has not maintained the equipment on a regular basis.
Contact Komfort Air of Mint Hill at 704-705-8135 to schedule an appointment today if you would like a technician to check out your furnace system.