No matter what the weather outside, the temperature in your house designates how comfortable your family will feel. Find the right temp and your rooms will feel like a comfortable escape from it all. But if your heating and cooling system isn’t operating correctly, you’ll feel it. And it won’t be enjoyable.
Take time to take a detailed look at the manner you’re utilizing your heating and cooling equipment. It could be the difference between a stable system or a poor performer. Work through this short quiz from Service Experts to find out more.
- Hotter days are right around the corner. How do you get your AC ready?
- Swap out the HVAC filter and clean the vents. Then it’s good to go.
- Bring in the professionals for a seasonal tune-up.
- Nothing at all. It will be fine.
- You’re having a get-together on a especially warm night, but the AC isn’t working. What do you do?
- Advise my friends to bring iced beverages.
- Schedule an emergency repair to get it operating before anyone arrives.
- Start my fans and hope for a strong breeze.
- Your current HVAC is pretty old. What’s your plan when it’s time for a replacement?
- Have my contractor make the decision and fund it with a credit card.
- Save worries and expenses by selecting a monthly home comfort subscription.
- Go with the most costly system currently available.
- When you receive your next monthly utility bill, what do you anticipate you’ll discover?
- It will will cost more. My HVAC charges have been climbing.
- It will be close to the expenses for the same month last year.
- I can’t be sure until I open it. Some of them aren’t bad, but others are stunning.
- Your HVAC system is making a funny noise. What do you do first?
- Grab my toolbox and kill a weekend trying to fix it.
- Book a qualified technician to take a look.
- Forget about it and pray it goes away.
Time to add up your results. If you chose mostly Bs, your heating and cooling tendencies are helping you out. You’re taking care of your machine and you prepared a plan for your future replacement. But if you answered any of these questions with As or Cs, you should make some changes to help your HVAC perform better. Keep reading to discover how.
Improved HVAC Habits to Help Protect Your Home
Set Up Yearly Maintenance While swapping out your air filter and cleaning your vents are useful tasks to ready your machinery for a different season, a professional maintenance visit is critical to wrap up the process. During a seasonal visit, your professional technician will handle a series of tasks that maximize the energy efficiency of your HVAC. And while they’re around the house, your HVAC technician will keep an eye out for more serious issues for your equipment. That could save you a costly breakdown later in the season.
Work with an HVAC company that offers emergency repairs. Even correctly maintained HVAC systems can have complications sometimes. And it always seems to crop up at the most inconvenient times. A company with 24/7 emergency service can save you the headache and discomfort. The Service Experts Advantage Program affords that vital service to customers at no extra cost.
Devise a plan for your HVAC system upgrade. Many heating and cooling systems can work for 10 to 15 years, but they can’t last forever. Make a plan now to avoid last-minute pressure when your equipment takes its last bow. The Service Experts Advantage Program™ can be useful. It provides you a new high-efficiency home comfort system with no up-front expenses. And as an added bonus, the program includes free maintenance and repairs.
Keep track of your monthly energy bills and take note when they radically change. Your power bills can present more than your monthly costs. If you’re observing a stable increase in your expenses but no variation in home comfort, something is likely occurring with your HVAC. A modern high-efficiency system can provide you peace of mind with more stable energy usage—and that means fewer unknown amounts on your bill.
Act when you detect a strange noise from your home comfort system. That noise is more than annoying. It illustrates something is off with your HVAC. Even if it’s a comparatively small problem, left without professional help it could make for an pricey repair down the road. Don’t try to regulate it yourself. Leave it to the pros to figure out and repair it.
Your heating and cooling system can cost you big when you don’t manage it. If you apply these tips, you could save time, additional costs and irritation. And if your system just isn’t cutting it anymore, contemplate finding one through the Service Experts Advantage Program. It can get you an updated energy-efficient system with no up-front costs and free maintenance and repairs.
To discover more, give us a call or schedule an appointment online. We’re happy to help!