No matter what the weather outside in Charlotte, the temperature inside your house decides how comfortable your family will feel. Set it just right and your house will feel like a nice escape from the world. But if your heating and cooling system isn’t operating correctly, you’ll feel it. And it won’t be enjoyable.
Get ready for a detailed look at the manner you’re utilizing your heating and cooling equipment. It might make the difference between a stable system or a poor performer. Start this short quiz from Komfort Air to see how you stack up.
- Hotter days are right around the corner in Charlotte. How do you get your AC ready?
- Swap out the HVAC filter and clean the vents. Then it’s good to go.
- Make an appointment with the professionals for a seasonal tune-up.
- Nothing at all. It should be fine.
- You’re having a get-together on a hot night, but the AC isn’t working. What’s your first step?
- Advise my visitors to bring iced beverages.
- Schedule an emergency repair to get it operating before anyone arrives.
- Start my fans and hope for a strong breeze.
- Your current HVAC is pretty old. What will you do when it’s time for a replacement?
- Let my contractor to make the decision and fund it with a credit card.
- Save worries and charges by selecting a monthly home comfort subscription.
- Go with the most expensive system on the market in Charlotte.
- When you get your next monthly utility bill, what do you anticipate you’ll discover?
- It will cost more. My HVAC costs have increased quite a bit.
- It will be close to the expenses for the same month last year.
- I can’t be sure until I see it. Some of them aren’t bad, but others are stunning.
- Your home comfort system is making a funny noise. What do you do first?
- Grab my toolbox and kill a weekend attempting to fix it.
- Get a professional technician to take a look.
- Don’t think about it and hope it stops.
Time to add up your results. If you picked mostly Bs, your heating and cooling tendencies are right on. You’re taking care of your machine and you prepared a plan for your future replacement. But if you replied to any of these questions with As or Cs, you should make some changes to help your HVAC perform better. Keep reading to discover how.
Improved HVAC Habits to Help Protect Your Home
Book Yearly Maintenance While swapping out your air filter and cleaning your vents are essential tasks to ready your machinery for a different season, a professional tune-up is critical to complete the process. During a seasonal visit, your professional technician will handle a series of tasks that maximize the energy efficiency of your HVAC. And while they’re around the house, your HVAC service technician will keep an eye out for more serious issues for your home. That could save you a costly breakdown in the future.
Work with an HVAC company that offers emergency repairs. Even correctly maintained HVAC systems can have complications periodically. And it always seems to crop up at the worst times. A company with 24/7 emergency service can save you the headache and discomfort. The Service Experts Advantage Program affords that vital service to customers at no extra cost.
Make a plan for your HVAC system upgrade. Well-maintained heating and cooling systems can operate for 10 to 15 years, but they can’t last forever. Make a plan now to avoid last-minute pressure when your machine takes its last bow. The Service Experts Advantage Program™ can be useful. It provides you a new high-efficiency HVAC system with no up-front expenses. And as an added bonus, the program includes free maintenance and repairs.
Keep track of your monthly energy bills and take note when they radically change. Your power bills can show you more than your monthly charges. If you’re observing a stable increase in your expenses but no variation in home comfort, something is probably occurring with your HVAC. A modern high-efficiency system can provide you peace of mind with more stable energy usage—and that means fewer surprises on your bill.
Act when you detect an odd noise from your home comfort system. That noise is more than annoying. It is telling you something is off with your equipment. Even if it’s a comparatively small problem, left alone it could make for a pricey repair later on. Don’t try to work on it yourself. Leave it to the pros to figure out and repair it.
Your heating and cooling system can cost you quite a bit when you don’t manage it. If you apply these tips, you could save time, additional costs and disappointment. And if your equipment just isn’t cutting it anymore, contemplate finding one through the Service Experts Advantage Program. It can get you a new energy-efficient system with no up-front costs and free maintenance and repairs.
To find out more, give us a call or book an appointment online. We’re happy to help!