We have discussed common air conditioning problems, now we’d like to share common furnace and heating issues Charlotte homeowners often call Komfort Air about. Although there are potentially hundreds of explanations why your Charlotte home’s furnace or heating system may need to be repaired. Below is a list of the top five complications that may cause your furnace or heating equipment to break down:
1. Thermostat breaks resulting in no heat, fan spinning or comfort problems
2. Air circulation problems from fan motors, belts and bearings, causing furnace overheating or poor heating control
3. Flithy and clogged filters that cause airflow and comfort problems
4. Pilot light or furnace ignition issues, resulting in sporadic or no heat
5. Lack of maintenance may cause unexpected breakdowns, poor comfort or higher energy costs (plus a lot of homeowner frustration!)
Each of these common issues can be fixed by a professionally qualified, ACE-certified technician. Technicians from Komfort Air can quickly spot the problem area and make the needed repairs. Purchasing a precision tune-up or maintenance plan could prevent practically all heating problems that leave you with no heat or low comfort levels. When you get a tune-up, all the components are checked and serviced so they work correctly and at maximum efficiency during the heating season. Critical items like Carbon Monoxide checks, plenty of combustion air, equipment clearances, and equipment safety are also top elements to the tune-up process. Most importantly – safety first! Never forget that furnaces of any age may pose safety hazards from combustion or gases, this is particularly the case if a ACE-certified technician has not maintained the equipment on a regular basis.
Contact Komfort Air of Charlotte at 704-705-8135 to schedule an appointment today if you would like a technician to check out your furnace system.