Your HVAC system’s well-being is crucial, because it keeps your residence comfortable and its air healthy. But that doesn’t happen automatically. Your HVAC system works hard all season to keep you comfy. This makes it exposed to a wide range of troubles.
Often malfunctions are trivial enough that they won’t stop your furnace or air conditioner from working. But they can decrease its energy efficiency—and your heating and cooling bill. If these problems progress, your total system could be in danger.
That’s annoyance and expenses that you may have been able to avoid. The Indoor Air Quality Association says preventive HVAC tune-ups can reduce the chance of malfunctions by up to 95%.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Needed
If your furnace or air conditioner was recently installed or operating properly, you might wonder whether maintenance is necessary. It is, and here are several reasons why.
- Keeps your warranty valid. A warranty protects you when your HVAC system needs to be repaired. But forgetting annual furnace maintenance and air conditioning maintenance means, in most cases, you’re canceling your warranty. Spending a small sum on maintenance immediately can help you skip pricey repairs that your warranty would otherwise include.
- Identifies minor problems early. Preventing large troubles from taking place beforehand is the best method to protect your HVAC system. Regular maintenance visits provide the chance to carefully inspect and lubricate important internal pieces. And it also provides time to get required repairs completed before the peak heating or cooling season starts. You’ll conserve more money in the long run if troubles are fixed as they are discovered.
- May enhance energy efficiency. Annual maintenance is about more than stopping breakdowns. It’s also to keep your system operating as ideally as possible. Often this results in a boost to your residence’s energy efficiency. You may enjoy lower heating and cooling bills, plus the good feeling your system is in excellent shape.
- May help your system run longer. When your HVAC system is working properly, it could last a lot longer. Most furnaces and air conditioners last for around 15–20 years, but professional maintenance could help extend this life expectancy even more.
Get More Through Your HVAC Membership Plan with Komfort Air
Regular maintenance is essential, especially because it can help you save nearly 30% on yearly energy prices.* But with Komfort Air, you’ll be able to select from a collection of membership plans that match your specific needs. All our memberships are full of exclusive perks supplied by NATE-certified Experts.
From complete to budget-conscious, we offer the ideal membership plan to keep your home comfort systems worry-free and efficient.
If you need to get new HVAC equipment shortly or just are looking for something more energy efficient, there’s the Service Experts Advantage Program ™. You’ll get a new system for just one low monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs included. No down payment or large up-front fee is required.
Don’t want to be responsible for surprise repair bills? With 100% parts and labor coverage,* our Armor+™ Program provides the broadest protection for your home comfort system.
Both these plans also involve air filters, so you won’t have to worry about forgetting to get and replacing them.
At only $5 per month, our Priority+™ Program is made to fit any budget. You’ll get priority service, even during our busiest times. You won’t have to worry about shelling out additional money if you call our professionals on a night, weekend or holiday. Overtime and trip charges are covered, saving you an average of $99 per visit. Also, you’ll also receive a couple of other popular perks of our full-featured plans, including 15% discounts on repairs and air quality products.
Here are just some of our members’ other most-loved perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner typically malfunctions during the most extreme temps. Unfortunately, this is when everyone else’s systems quit working too, so we’re typically facing a large volume of service calls. With a Komfort Air membership plan, you’ll be able to cut the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip or overtime costs. Ever.
- Discounts on products and repairs. Your residence’s indoor air quality is critical all the more. That’s why we’re providing 15% off air quality products like whole-home air filtration systems and UV germicidal lights. Created with your budget in mind, our Maintenance+™ and Priority+™ plans include 15% off repairs.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Our work comes with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* If something isn’t like it should be, you can trust us to keep working until it is.
- In-depth visual inspection on each visit. Your family’s comfort is our top priority. That’s why every visit includes a 29-point visual exam and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your heating and cooling system is a big investment. Keep it protected and enjoy extra benefits by enrolling in one of our membership plans immediately. Regardless of what your budget is, our Experts can help you choose the right plan for your needs and residence. To start with your membership plan, get in touch with us at 704-705-8135 right away.
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.