The condition of your HVAC system is vital because it improves home comfort and good indoor air quality. But a healthy HVAC system doesn’t happen naturally. Your furnace and air conditioner work tirelessly around the clock, which subjects them to a large range of common problems.
These issues are generally small enough that they rarely stop your furnace or air conditioner from functioning. However, they sometimes influence energy efficiency—and your utility bills. If these complications expand, your entire system may be threatened. These are annoyances and costs you could avoid with consistent HVAC maintenance.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Crucial
If the furnace or air conditioner was recently installed or looks to be performing just fine, you might struggle with why HVAC maintenance is needed. Here’s what this routine service can offer you.
Keeps Your Warranty in Tact
A warranty protects you when your HVAC system needs repairs. But ignoring routine maintenance dissolves your warranty. Spending a short amount on a tune-up now can help you prevent costly repairs that your warranty would otherwise protect you from.
Reveals Minor Problems in Advance
Preventing major issues in the first place is the best way to shield your HVAC system. Yearly maintenance visits allow the opportunity to thoroughly check and lubricate critical internal components. It also offers an opportunity for repairs before the peak heating or cooling season arrives. You’ll spend less money in the long run if problems are addressed as they begin.
May Boost Energy Efficiency
Annual maintenance is about more than avoiding breakdowns. It’s also about keeping your system functioning as well as possible. The improved performance could decrease your energy expenses by close to 30%.
May Help Your System Work Longer
When your HVAC system runs the way it should, it can live years longer. A large number of furnaces and air conditioners come with a 15-year life span, but consistent maintenance could extend this even more.
Get More from HVAC Maintenance with an HVAC Membership Plan
Komfort Air Service Experts developed a variety of membership plans created to work with your unique needs. From inexpensive options to full-featured coverage, we have the right maintenance plan to keep your HVAC systems running efficiently and steadily.
At around $5 per month, our Priority+™ products.
Our Maintenance+™ membership is the best value. It adds a yearly safety inspection, better energy savings and regular preventive maintenance to the base-level plan.
We suggest the Armor+™ membership if you need peace of mind. With 100% parts and labor coverage,* our Armor+™ Program offers the most varied protection for your home comfort system. This plan also covers air filters, so you won’t have to worry about remembering to purchase and install them.
Service Experts Advantage™ Program
If you are looking to replace your HVAC equipment soon, or you just want equipment that’s more energy efficient, the Service Experts Advantage Program™ is right for you. You’ll receive a new system for just one affordable monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs* included. No down payment is needed.
5 Perks of HVAC Maintenance Plans
Here are just some of our members’ favorite perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner is likely to give out during the most extreme weather. Annoyingly, this is usually when everyone else’s systems are affected too. So we do our best to accommodate a large volume of service calls during peak seasons. With an HVAC maintenance plan, you’ll skip to the front of the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip charges or overtime fees. Ever.
- No trip charge – EVER. You’ll never be responsible for covering the expense of a Komfort Air Service Experts Expert coming to your house.
- Discounts on products and repairs. These days, indoor air quality is more beneficial than ever. That’s why our plans include 15% off air quality products including whole-home air filtration systems. Built with your budget in mind, our maintenance plans also include 15% off repairs.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee. We back our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.* If something isn’t up to your standards, you can count on us to keep working until it is.
- Meticulous visual check with every visit. Your home comfort is our highest priority. That’s why any service visit incorporates a 29-point visual exam and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your home comfort system is an important home investment. Protect it while taking advantage of access to added perks by enrolling in a maintenance plan today. Whatever your budget, we can help you select the right plan for your needs. To learn more, call us at 704-705-8135 now!
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.