With Earth Day right around the corner, you may be overwhelmed with suggestions to help “save the earth”. Get excited! We’re here to give you some more, but for a good reason. Not only is a tankless water heater eco-friendly, it can cut the cost of your energy bills and outlast your standard tank heater. Seriously! We compiled the leading reasons you should purchase a tankless water heater.
- Tax Rebates – While the initial cost can seem a bit discouraging, qualifying tankless water heaters come with a federal tax rebate of about $300.
- Continuous Flow – Everyone has felt it. The stabbing pain of frigid water pelting against your back when the hot water runs out and you’re still showing. Your cold showers could be over! Tankless water heaters negate that issue altogether because the hot water NEVER. RUNS. OUT.
- Lifespan – Tankless water heaters can last five to ten years longer than old, inefficient tank water heaters. So in addition to the government rebate, you don’t have to replace your tankless water heater as often, so you can save even more money.
- Efficiency –Tankless water heaters only require enough energy to heat the volume of water you’re using, so they don’t waste energy heating water needlessly. This magical tidbit can save you up to 20% off your water heating statement. They also use less space since they can be installed on walls (or outdoors as long as you have an anti-freeze kit) and smaller tankless water heaters can even be mounted under cabinets or in closets.
- No Flooding – No tank, no tank to crack, no flooding. While a leak is not impossible as with any plumbing appliance or device, tankless water heaters won’t flood or cause water damage the way 45 gallons of water stored in a tank waiting to be used will.
- So Fresh, So Clean – Since tankless water heaters don’t collect water in a tank, you always have pure, clean water that isn’t from a tank, which could have accumulated rust and scale.
If all these great reasons haven’t convinced you that a tankless water heater
is the best option for your home, call Komfort Air Service Experts today for a free in-home analysis
. We are here to make sure you choose the best water heating system for your needs to we’ll explain your options, tell you all the facts, and be ready when you’ve made your choice.