With Earth Day coming up, you may be overwhelmed with suggestions to help “save the earth”. Well guess what? We’re here to add to the noise, but for a good reason. Not only is a tankless water heater eco-friendly, it can cut the cost of your energy bills and outlast your ordinary tank heater. Seriously! We compiled the leading reasons you should purchase a tankless water heater.
- Money Back – While the initial cost can seem a bit discouraging, qualifying tankless water heaters come with a federal tax rebate of about $300.
- Constant Warmth – Everyone has felt it. The stabbing pain of cold water pelting against your skin when the hot water runs out and you’re still showing. Your cold showers could be over! Tankless water heaters negate that trouble altogether because the hot water NEVER. RUNS. OUT.
- Lifespan – Tankless water heaters can outlive old, inefficient tank water heaters by five to ten years. So in addition to the government rebate, you don’t have to replace your tankless water heater as often, so you can save even more money.
- Efficiency –Tankless water heaters only need enough energy to heat the volume of water you’re using, so they don’t waste energy heating water needlessly. This magical tidbit can save you as much as 20% off your water heating statement. They also use less space since they can be mounted on walls (or outdoors as long as you have an anti-freeze kit) and smaller tankless water heaters can even be installed under cabinets or in closets.
- No Flooding – No tank, no tank to crack, no flooding. While a leak is not impossible as with any plumbing appliance or fixture, tankless water heaters won’t flood or cause water damage the way 45 gallons of water standing by waiting to be used will.
- So Fresh, So Clean – Since tankless water heaters don’t collect water in a tank, you always have pure, clean water that isn’t from a tank, which could have accumulated rust and scale.
If all these great reasons haven’t convinced you that a tankless water heater
is the best option for your home, call Komfort Air today for a free in-home analysis
. We want to make sure you choose the best water heating system for your needs to we’ll explain your options, inform you of all the facts, and be ready when you’ve made your choice.